What's new

New to the POTV forums with 2+ years vape experience

KyleC06

Initiate
EDIT: CHECK POST #8 FOR A LINK TO MY GOOGLE+ VAPE PICTURES
Those that know me are well aware of my involvement in the world of vaping and e-cigarettes. I started out with the most basic of setups and it didn't take long for the bug to get me, and once I had the vape bug there was no stopping me and my desire to get the best of the best when acquiring new gear. Not only did getting premium items help to educate myself about the vaping industry and community but it also was a big reason for the amassing of more than 1k followers on Instagram who wanted to see what I was going to post up next. Please feel free to go check out my profile on Instagram and add me on Facebook, that's where I have really built up my vaping community and network.

Instagram: Cloudmouthvaper
Facebook: Kyle Cross, Houston TX

To sum up, vaping is very near and dear to my heart. It not only got me to stop smoking cigarettes, it connected me with a great group of people and for that I'm forever thankful.
Here's to the start of my POTV posting, look forward to getting to know many of you and getting our geek on!

[emoji709]Ciggys are dead, vaping is the future![emoji709]
IMG_20180226_140935_048.jpeg
IMG_20180310_030825_306.jpeg
IMG_20180223_090810_374.jpeg
IMG_20180310_040333_735.jpeg
IMG_20180225_172935_872.jpeg
Screenshot_20180310-003031.jpeg
20180102_032755.jpeg
20171216_230533.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi and welcome :) Looking forward to tapping into your knowledge! I'm a newbie and on the cheap end of stuff at the mo though :D

Hi and welcome :) Looking forward to tapping into your knowledge! I'm a newbie and on the cheap end of stuff at the mo though :D
Right on @Jackymax I'd love to give any advice or help you may need...and no shame in the low end gear, gotta start somewhere. Much love[emoji109]

:hello:& :welcome2:to the Planet Kyle!

I'm another newbie to this wonderful world of vaping..and enjoying it...but have much to learn yet...I've only just started DTLing! Love the piccys....those Cuthroats look pretty neat, not seen one like that before. I imagine they ain't cheap though! lol!

Anyhoo, welcome to the monkey house, nice to make your acquaintance, sir!
*doffs cap* :D

:hello:& :welcome2:to the Planet Kyle!

I'm another newbie to this wonderful world of vaping..and enjoying it...but have much to learn yet...I've only just started DTLing! Love the piccys....those Cuthroats look pretty neat, not seen one like that before. I imagine they ain't cheap though! lol!

Anyhoo, welcome to the monkey house, nice to make your acquaintance, sir!
*doffs cap* :D

Appreciate the warm welcome fam....I see you have almost 50 days without a cigarette, that's f'ing awesome I just passed 2 years and 4 months but my love for vaping and the community is as strong as ever. Keep it up and if you have any questions or anything else just hit me up

P.S. I recently sold that Cutthroat Reason you haven't seen one before is cause that was the original version of the Consvr Cutthroat edition made by League of Scoundrels, only 100 in existence.

Back
Top Bottom