What's new

Hello from DripDrop Vapour

Think maybe you should put some clothes on then? :P
Clothes & acquire a laptop for home. I've learnt I'm actually useless at replying on a forum on my phone :18:
Vic is / was a member but these day's he pop's in and kicks off about some drama or another then strops off again.
Seems to be once a year. Shame really as drama aside he does some nice review's and has plenty of viewer's on here but he just seems to rub folks up the wrong way.
Always good to see UK liquids get reviewed. I did try to start a series of reviews on the forum of UK made liquids but dinner lady and our own member vendors aside nobody wanted to play ball which is a shame. I much prefer our home grown juice.

Vic is / was a member but these day's he pop's in and kicks off about some drama or another then strops off again.
Seems to be once a year. Shame really as drama aside he does some nice review's and has plenty of viewer's on here but he just seems to rub folks up the wrong way.
Always good to see UK liquids get reviewed. I did try to start a series of reviews on the forum of UK made liquids but dinner lady and our own member vendors aside nobody wanted to play ball which is a shame. I much prefer our home grown juice.
So I'm not bonkers yay! :D

Back
Top Bottom