What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Aspire Squonk has arrived!

Very nice review @MrTeaTime this is something that I would be interested in as not being a full mech
also I think they look very good nice shape to them

It’s a single 18650 mech squonk mod, although it’s not strictly a mech as it operates on a fixed wattage of between 70-80 watts

So it's fixed wattage rather than fixed voltage? so if I put an RDA on it with a 0.8ohm coil it's going to put 80w through it? ... that's pretty daft.... kind of a niche mod for people that vape at 80w. :19:

I'm struggling to understand why Aspire would do that, if they made it fixed voltage you could at least build to get a suitable wattage for all users.... I don't get it.

great review @MrTeaTime
question
ive got the revo 3.6ml tank and am liking it so far. as you said it doesnt leak.
i could be tempted as always wanted to try squonking but me building coils will never happen.
this could be right up my street.

Back
Top Bottom