What's new

Review Fogstar VTC6A/Vapecell 3000 mah

SirLugg

Legend
@Ben fogstar sent me a message two weeks ago. Now I know Ben anyway, he’s a stand up guy and he looks after me like he does you lot- very well indeed.

He says ‘Chris I’ve got some cells I want you to test’
‘Cells to test?’ Says I.

Apparently so.

‘What do you want me to do with them Ben?’

‘Just vape like you normally do and let me know how they do’

Ben knows I vape at high wattage and I chain vape so he just wanted me to beat the living crap out of them by all accounts. So in a DNA167 they went, at 150 watts on a fat Kanthal Fused Clapton coming in at .12 ohm.

I shit you not- these things give me more fun time than a VTC5A by about 20%, as, in my opinion, they sag less and have more mah to play with. I’ve given them 5 cycles now and they keep on getting better and better. Any battery that puts up with the abuse I give it, then goes on to turn round and ask me if that’s all I’ve got is fine by me.

At 150w they went down to a flat 3.18v coming out of the mod. VTC5A’s are 3.4 ish, with less Mah in the first place.

I love VTC5A’s but these VTC6A’s are something else. At the minute they’re not cheap- but you do get what you pay for- however I don’t think that’ll be the case for long.

Find them here:
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/products/2-x-vapcell-3000mah-sony-vtc6a

If you vape high power these are the daddies.

Cheers @Ben fogstar [emoji4]

Last edited:
@Ben fogstar sent me a message two weeks ago. Now I know Ben anyway, he’s a stand up guy and he looks after me like he does you lot- very well indeed.

He says ‘Chris I’ve got some cells I want you to test’
‘Cells to test?’ Says I.

Apparently so.

‘What do you want me to do with them Ben?’

‘Just vape like you normally do and let me know how they do’

Ben knows I vape at high wattage and I chain vape so he just wanted me to beat the living crap out of them by all accounts. So in a DNA167 they went, at 150 watts on a fat Kanthal Fused Clapton coming in at .12 ohm.

I shit you not- these things give me more fun time than a VTC5A by about 20%, as, in my opinion, they sag less and have more mah to play with. I’ve given them 5 cycles now and they keep on getting better and better. Any battery that puts up with the abuse I give it, then goes on to turn round and ask me if that’s all I’ve got is fine by me.

At 150w they went down to a flat 3.18v coming out of the

I love VTC5A’s but these VTC6A’s are something else. At the minute they’re not cheap- but you do get what you pay for- however I don’t think that’ll be the case for long.

Find them here:
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/products/2-x-vapcell-3000mah-sony-vtc6a

If you vape high power these are the daddies.

Cheers @Ben fogstar [emoji4]
Just ordered 2 sets [emoji6]

I've been using a set for a few days and have been satisfied with them. I only vape at 50 watts in TC and they seem to last longer than my usual VTC6s. :D

And they are very pretty. And come with not only a plastic battery box, spare wraps and insulators, but a nice posh case also. Vapcell.jpg

Back
Top Bottom