What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Thank you for the advice. Somehow I could only connect to the software once, despite downloading drivers, just wouldn’t recognise the mod.

To be honest I don't know what's happening with this, have you sent it back through CS? As I'll take a look when it arrives and see if I can see the issue, if I can't get it fixed, I'll get you a replacement. Your board temp is way too high, but you would feel at those temps I think. The DNA has an on board temp sensor, so I don't see this being connected to the build, it will be something to do with the board, so I'll have a fiddle when it comes back.

@jacvapour what ever happened to the s25?

We designed and built it, actually used a lot of the data gathered in the feedback, unfortunately when I took it to financing with final costs, it was going to be too expensive for what it was. It was actually a great device, but the current specs on 20700s didn't make it standout enough compared to 18650 stuff, and the 20700 made it expensive, we'd have had to sell it about £10 higher than we'd hoped and we just didn't think people would pay. We do have the design sitting though should things change, and we've got the tank just finalising at the moment (just been submitted for emissions testing), so that will be up for testing soon, it runs a stock mesh coil, but can also run the other S-coils as well.

To be honest I don't know what's happening with this, have you sent it back through CS? As I'll take a look when it arrives and see if I can see the issue, if I can't get it fixed, I'll get you a replacement. Your board temp is way too high, but you would feel at those temps I think. The DNA has an on board temp sensor, so I don't see this being connected to the build, it will be something to do with the board, so I'll have a fiddle when it comes back.

Cheers Andy, replied via PM.

So my device had a little fall from the sofa to the carpet..The magnets have fallen out on my device...now I can't close the back lid!! Any suggestions please?

Back
Top Bottom