What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Sorry - I can be a pain! Anorak by nature and 20 years of clearing houses for work! :8::22: :D

Could you please be so as to explain why you described yourself as ‘anorak’. Wikipedia shows stuff about coats and radio transmitters at sea. I’m puzzled [emoji846]

Could you please be so as to explain why you described yourself as ‘anorak’. Wikipedia shows stuff about coats and radio transmitters at sea. I’m puzzled [emoji846]
Anorak is a slang term for someone who's a bit of a bore on a certain subject.

Thanks for explaining [emoji3] All that knowledge makes Crewella an expert not a bore in my opinion but I am a bit of a nerd and like to know a lot of detail of the subjects that interest me.

So when you’re clearing houses, @Crewella , you even take the wallpaper? Is that what you’re saying here...?
Only if there are unused rolls ..... and sometimes matching fabric. I catalogue the textiles. :D

And yes, @Phat Barstood , all clearance is done stricly by appointment. Ideally a nice long one some distance away ........ ;)

@instantlady I believe the term 'anorak' as a derogatory term for someone with slightly obsessive and solitary interests, keen on information gathering, came from trainspotters ... who tended to wear anoraks. :D

Last edited:
Better shot of the skyline with the drop kit. Really is a surprisingly good vape.
WP_20180415_21_16_31_Pro.jpg

My emergency car mod (will have to get a black berserker for matchy matchy)
Bit of an oddity as its a little 2000mah innokin mod with a DNA 20 board. Super reliable.
WP_20180417_17_14_32_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom