What's new

Vapelink.co.uk DO NOT USE!!!

Michael Reid

Initiate
Anyone used Vapelink.co.uk? They're scum bags. Ordered a tank took weeks to come they claim to be a UK based website but are actually based in China. I ordered a mod the day after I ordered my tank thinking I would get the tank the next day, I have now been waiting two weeks for the mod and have messaged them multiple times with no reply. The one reply I got from my first message asking when my mod would be shipped was absolute crap. The mod I ordered was the asmodus lustro their excuse for not shipping was that the manufacturer delayed shipping, they them claimed they would be the first UK store to have the mod even though vapeclub and ebay had the mod available for next day st the same time. They're tbiefs and scum bags. Do not order from them for your own sanity!!!!

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Last edited:
Anyone used Vapelink.co.uk? They're scum bags. Ordered a tank took weeks to come they claim to be a UK based website but are actually based in China. I ordered a mod the day after I ordered my tank thinking I would get the tank the next day, I have now been waiting two weeks for the mod and have messaged them multiple times with no reply. The one reply I got from my first message asking when my mod would be shipped was absolute crap. The mod I ordered was the asmodus lustro their excuse for not shipping was that the manufacturer delayed shipping, they them claimed they would be the first UK store to have the mod even though vapeclub and ebay had the mod available for next day st the same time. They're tbiefs and scum bags. Do not order from them for your own sanity!!!!

Please read the forum rules

This needs to be in the negative review section (I will move now)
This also needs to have the relevant disclaimer added, failure to to this will result in the thread being removed

Please read the forum rules

This needs to be in the negative review section (I will move now)
This also needs to have the relevant disclaimer added, failure to to this will result in the thread being removed
Sorry. What do you mean by disclaimer?

Where are the rules? I have looked and can't find them. Don't talk to me like a mug mate
Like a mug? As in what I make a cup of tea in?? I don't talk to them pal I drink out of them [emoji23] see the crying face?? That's because I was joking so lighten up as for help finding the rules well I'm not gonna bother to help you as I don't like your attitude [emoji14]

Like a mug? As in what I make a cup of tea in?? I don't talk to them pal I drink out of them [emoji23] see the crying face?? That's because I was joking so lighten up as for help finding the rules well I'm not gonna bother to help you as I don't like your attitude [emoji14]
oh no! I was trying to steer people away from losing money trying to help! I didn't know the rules hence why I posted it. I was actually just trying to help. You don't like my attitude, why cause I asked a question?

oh no! I was trying to steer people away from losing money trying to help! I didn't know the rules hence why I posted it. I was actually just trying to help. You don't like my attitude, why cause I asked a question?
No more because in looking for a argument you took my post completely out of context and tried to tell me what to do but don't worrie I'm not sticking around to argue with you I have better things to do with my time [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom