What's new

Advice for gearbest

= " 13.4 Conditions for reimbursement

c.

Your problem is either that:
  1. you did not receive your purchase– “Not Received” (“NR”); "

Made my first purchase in years from them a few weeks ago. Item took 15 days using Netherlands Air.

@glasvapour

The problem is that many of the items on their site that show as ' in stock ' are not in stock at all.
You will have to wait months in some cases. Despite them even giving specific info such as " 168 pieces available '
- they just don't have any, and they're waiting on enough orders to come in before they will.

If you are lucky enough to of chosen something that really was in stock - like DMAN above - you're 'safe'
- o/w it'll be a nightmare.

Hence the comments above re. them not being ' Genuine '.

For that, and a number of other reasons...

Hope that helps.

@KetracelWhite

I think this is the issue, I am always careful only to order in stock, I use Fasttech all the time so I'm used to the impact of not being in stock, but Gearbest are another animal altogether, they tell me my order shipped on 22nd March, when I ask for an update 10 days later they say bad weather delaying delivery, when I press them on where is this bad weather and how come they haven't put any tracking info on my order yet they change to we are awaiting info from our courier as to where your order is. It's a joke, I won't order from them again, ever, it's like communicating with a robot.

Improve your shipping, tracking system and communication, things go wrong, people accept that.
I've been waiting on a parcel supposedly sent on 22nd March, you can't provide me with any tracking information, you say bad weather delaying parcel but can't tell me where it is, then you change your story to asking courier for update as to what has happened to my parcel, poor show wasting my time with meaningless communication.

They ship by train now so it's probably buried in snow in Siberia.

@gearbest.com, for the last few days (and maybe longer as I haven't checked until recently) the only shipping option for vapes is Europe Railway which takes 30-50 business days...that's 6-10 WEEKS :eek: when your Chinese rivals can deliver in under 7 DAYS. What's going on please?

@gearbest.com, for the last few days (and maybe longer as I haven't checked until recently) the only shipping option for vapes is Europe Railway which takes 30-50 business days...that's 6-10 WEEKS :eek: when your Chinese rivals can deliver in under 7 DAYS. What's going on please?
I will enquire for you, i have tried to give GB options for faster shipping but they don't seem willing to use them.
If there is a free shipping option, China post would be about 7-14 days. it's been a while since i purchased anything from GB so i didn't know about the shipping options of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will enquire for you, i have tried to give GB options for faster shipping but they don't seem willing to use them.
If there is a free shipping option, China post would be about 7-14 days. it's been a while since i purchased anything from GB so i didn't know about the shipping options of late.

Just had a look on GB and seeing the same @cindy99 - very strange!! Mine say UK via registered air mail but still showing the 30-50 days. Bizarre!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom