What's new

Advice for mid range wattage tank

@Sprite71 @MrDJ if I can reduce my wattage and get good flavour I'll be happy. I've only ever used the uwell crown after some experimentation with others. ..as a fellow crown user I think the s22 might suit me. With all these things I've accepted there's a level of trail and error.

@gstar you seem to have made your decision, don't blame you given the excellent service/advice from jac vapour, a late recommendation would be Eden Mods Trillium tank, it's a wee bit pricey but well made, clones are available from Fasttech very cheap, about £9, the good thing is it takes loads of different makes of coils allowing you to tailor what kind of vape you want DTL or MTL, 10W -110W.

@Ebony @glasvapour s22 arrived. Waiting on a new mod but in the meantime stuck it on a sigelei75w...nice tank and will be perfect for work.

Thanks all for advice. Be interested to see how long these coils last. Read on this thread or elsewhere they last about a month which would be impressive.

@Ebony @glasvapour s22 arrived. Waiting on a new mod but in the meantime stuck it on a sigelei75w...nice tank and will be perfect for work.

Thanks all for advice. Be interested to see how long these coils last. Read on this thread or elsewhere they last about a month which would be impressive.
Nah, not a month. I’m assuming you got the dtl coils; if so they do last longer- about two wks before the flavour goes. The m2l coils you need to change them weekly. I hope you enjoy the tank.:)

Back
Top Bottom