What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice for mid range wattage tank

@Sprite71 @MrDJ if I can reduce my wattage and get good flavour I'll be happy. I've only ever used the uwell crown after some experimentation with others. ..as a fellow crown user I think the s22 might suit me. With all these things I've accepted there's a level of trail and error.

@gstar you seem to have made your decision, don't blame you given the excellent service/advice from jac vapour, a late recommendation would be Eden Mods Trillium tank, it's a wee bit pricey but well made, clones are available from Fasttech very cheap, about £9, the good thing is it takes loads of different makes of coils allowing you to tailor what kind of vape you want DTL or MTL, 10W -110W.

@Ebony @glasvapour s22 arrived. Waiting on a new mod but in the meantime stuck it on a sigelei75w...nice tank and will be perfect for work.

Thanks all for advice. Be interested to see how long these coils last. Read on this thread or elsewhere they last about a month which would be impressive.

@Ebony @glasvapour s22 arrived. Waiting on a new mod but in the meantime stuck it on a sigelei75w...nice tank and will be perfect for work.

Thanks all for advice. Be interested to see how long these coils last. Read on this thread or elsewhere they last about a month which would be impressive.
Nah, not a month. I’m assuming you got the dtl coils; if so they do last longer- about two wks before the flavour goes. The m2l coils you need to change them weekly. I hope you enjoy the tank.:)

Back
Top Bottom