What's new

Review Druids Brew - Snow Queen

Avebury is great isn't it?

Can you imagine seeing said garbed up witch shopping in Home Bargains or something? Wizards on the bus reading the newspaper... the profane and the profound hanging out together like some weird sitcom.

I love it there :)

Aye it’s an interesting place, for sure!

Will it be available with nic at some point? I want to try it (will pick up some crow black to try at the same time as have been wanting to try it for a while) but 0 nic is no use for me, I don’t want to dilute it with 72mg and spoil it, and don’t want to fork out for the shortfill in case it’s not to my taste. Cheers!

Yes indeed it will- processes and procedures ongoing.

As this is a variant of SQ with known additions from the Druid's Brew arsenal this is a bit less uncertain and due diligence is addressed.

By the way- spoiling it with 72 is not going to happen. The recipe has been formulated with adding nicotine in mind. There are approaches you can apply here...

I think pretty much everyone must be doing this now- you don't want a stock product that differs from your SF if you can avoid it. You don't really want to be in a position where you have to make a separate notification for each... It's just more expensive. High VG might need more compensation but that's a different story.

Yes indeed it will- processes and procedures ongoing.

As this is a variant of SQ with known additions from the Druid's Brew arsenal this is a bit less uncertain and due diligence is addressed.

By the way- spoiling it with 72 is not going to happen. The recipe has been formulated with adding nicotine in mind. There are approaches you can apply here...

I think pretty much everyone must be doing this now- you don't want a stock product that differs from your SF if you can avoid it. You don't really want to be in a position where you have to make a separate notification for each... It's just more expensive. High VG might need more compensation but that's a different story.

Cheers, I might pick some up and a crow black, then. I suppose 1ml of 72 will bring it to about 7mg. I’ve been meaning to try your liquids since I had a few bottles of tamahaac. Which reminds me I still have the last indigene one to try as well...!

Cheers, I might pick some up and a crow black, then. I suppose 1ml of 72 will bring it to about 7mg. I’ve been meaning to try your liquids since I had a few bottles of tamahaac. Which reminds me I still have the last indigene one to try as well...!
Don't forget Bread of Heaven [emoji6]
Well worth a blast.

Mr. Eyeball sir...
You will be pleased to hear that Snow Queen has completed her Vernal transition into a mint and menthol free, thoroughly pagan version of herself.

The idea of The Crone took root, so thank Mrs. Eyeball for the inspiration. It gestated away as the working title until we tried to get graphics together with Martyn (he knows a thing or two about this I find).

But we were foxed by this- getting a Crone image to work at the size demanded by 10mls (grrrrr)was impossible and deeply unsatisfying. So we started adding headpieces and masks.

Suddenly I remembered the Welsh tradition of Mari Llwyd or The Grey Mare and it all fell into place.

In a flash of Wenglish we had The Grey Mari.

Here she is.
View attachment 157541

We've got an intro offer on 0mg 10mls at £1.99 over at
https://www.hwblbwbl.co.uk/index.php/product/the-grey-mari-10ml-2/

SFs are also available.

Nice to have somewhere on POTV to park this for you.

All the best.
Be interested in the Snow Queen defrosted.
Order going in. [emoji6]

Cheers, I see it’s on manabush site as well though so will add one when I get round to trying paraxu!
BofH is one of those I keep in stock as a treat to myself now and then. Between Paul at Druid's and Martyn at Manabush you can't go wrong. Mighty fine gentleman. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom