What's new

Coil cleaning

SH-91

Initiate
Have a couple of coils that the taste is just about going burnt and as they are smok (t10) i refuse to buy new coils every other day whats best way to clean them with standard household items preferably thanks [emoji16][emoji16]

hi they are stock coils so you cant really clean them you just have to use new ones really sorry to say...

I put one in the ultrasonic cleaner last week so will try it out tonight. Looks like new but not getting too excited after all it is Smok. I generally rebuild my coils but thought I’d give the cleaner a go.

I put one in the ultrasonic cleaner last week so will try it out tonight. Looks like new but not getting too excited after all it is Smok. I generally rebuild my coils but thought I’d give the cleaner a go.
i did that once in my ultrasonic cleaner put my smok coils in and they looked like new to but they only lasted a day so i do my own coils now but its worth a try my be it was just me...

Leave mine to soak in vodka overnight and allow to thoroughly air dry. Seems to work well with vaporesso as and ceramic coils, usually get at least another week out of them after

Back
Top Bottom