What's new

Review Druids Brew - Snow Queen

Mrs kid suggested either freya or the crone. (You can find her book the hedgewitch book of days) on Amazon. She's pretty much an expert on this ancient British religious stuff. The crone is mother and ruler of the dark times of the year and icy blasts so may work well.
Mr. Eyeball sir...
You will be pleased to hear that Snow Queen has completed her Vernal transition into a mint and menthol free, thoroughly pagan version of herself.

The idea of The Crone took root, so thank Mrs. Eyeball for the inspiration. It gestated away as the working title until we tried to get graphics together with Martyn (he knows a thing or two about this I find).

But we were foxed by this- getting a Crone image to work at the size demanded by 10mls (grrrrr)was impossible and deeply unsatisfying. So we started adding headpieces and masks.

Suddenly I remembered the Welsh tradition of Mari Llwyd or The Grey Mare and it all fell into place.

In a flash of Wenglish we had The Grey Mari.

Here she is.
TGM.jpg

We've got an intro offer on 0mg 10mls at £1.99 over at
https://www.hwblbwbl.co.uk/index.php/product/the-grey-mari-10ml-2/

SFs are also available.

Nice to have somewhere on POTV to park this for you.

All the best.

Mr. Eyeball sir...
You will be pleased to hear that Snow Queen has completed her Vernal transition into a mint and menthol free, thoroughly pagan version of herself.

The idea of The Crone took root, so thank Mrs. Eyeball for the inspiration. It gestated away as the working title until we tried to get graphics together with Martyn (he knows a thing or two about this I find).

But we were foxed by this- getting a Crone image to work at the size demanded by 10mls (grrrrr)was impossible and deeply unsatisfying. So we started adding headpieces and masks.

Suddenly I remembered the Welsh tradition of Mari Llwyd or The Grey Mare and it all fell into place.

In a flash of Wenglish we had The Grey Mari.

Here she is.
View attachment 157541

We've got an intro offer on 0mg 10mls at £1.99 over at
https://www.hwblbwbl.co.uk/index.php/product/the-grey-mari-10ml-2/

SFs are also available.

Nice to have somewhere on POTV to park this for you.

All the best.
Fantastic. Just shown Mrs kid and she's chuffed and intreagued. Just going to stick a sample order in she's so intrigued. High praise indeed from a lady who has tried probably over two hundred flavours and only likes three.
Nice one mate.

Taster bottle ordered buddy. Believe it or not I've had to trot around avebury on solstice dressed as the mari scaring the crap out of posh hippies with a horse skull.

Taster bottle ordered buddy. Believe it or not I've had to trot around avebury on solstice dressed as the mari scaring the crap out of posh hippies with a horse skull.

I happened to pass through there once and saw a witch wandering about with a black cat on her shoulder.

Hahaha, that's funny... what coincidence! There can't be many cross-dressing, pagan horse skull wearing, hippy botherers out there :D

Thanks very much- can't wait to hear what you both think of it. :)

Hahaha, that's funny... what coincidence! There can't be many cross-dressing, pagan horse skull wearing, hippy botherers out there :D

Will it be available with nic at some point? I want to try it (will pick up some crow black to try at the same time as have been wanting to try it for a while) but 0 nic is no use for me, I don’t want to dilute it with 72mg and spoil it, and don’t want to fork out for the shortfill in case it’s not to my taste. Cheers!

You'd be surprised at avebury on solstice. Lol.
Actually it's usually good natured fun, if it's a warm one it's a great night. The UK head of the druids is usually master of ceremonies. Lot's of fire, dancing, beer and grub. The winter one can be a bitch though.

I happened to pass through there once and saw a witch wandering about with a black cat on her shoulder.
Avebury is great isn't it?

Can you imagine seeing said garbed up witch shopping in Home Bargains or something? Wizards on the bus reading the newspaper... the profane and the profound hanging out together like some weird sitcom.

I love it there :)

Avebury is great isn't it?

Can you imagine seeing said garbed up witch shopping in Home Bargains or something? Wizards on the bus reading the newspaper... the profane and the profound hanging out together like some weird sitcom.

I love it there :)
Drive into town (marlborough) and you can often find Julian cope and his good lady holding court with them all in the local public house.
Quite a collection.

Back
Top Bottom