What's new

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

i keep hearing so much about this juice i going to have to try it one day i have heard its a bit like marmite you ether love it or hate it...

Guys, need some help here. Am ordering from overseas and because of that I would like to add some more one shots to the order as shipping is quite high. Which of the custards would you guys recommend from Chefs?

Nice Custard Cream for the extra one - again ;)
I get that melted Ice Cream element from the MFIC - usually mix at a very rough 25% - using Mini Buddha v2 0.11Ω tri-core fused nichrome on a parallel mech..

It will come thru with a bit of a steep. Just need to not touch it for a little while, which in my experience was nigh on impossible [emoji16]
something significant would have to happen...... its not unpleasant but as it stands its not something i would consider purchasing when i compare it to VHM claires ambrosia at around £10 for 100ml its not even close

something significant would have to happen...... its not unpleasant but as it stands its not something i would consider purchasing when i compare it to VHM claires ambrosia at around £10 for 100ml its not even close
I used to love Clare's ambrosia until I found custard destiny by brews Bros and its the same price range just a better custard [emoji5]

I used to love Clare's ambrosia until I found custard destiny by brews Bros and its the same price range just a better custard [emoji5]
now this has me interested. Ive tried some other VHMs and they where canny n'all and for the price.......

im using my last bit up and only got about 3ml left. really good custard indeed.
was so tempted to get the kit for £25 but ive just got so much to get through ill leave it for a day or so :D

Back
Top Bottom