What's new

Review Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank. ( with a couple of slight Edits

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hi everyone today's review is for the Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank which was kindly sent to me by Maggie @Healthcabin for the purpose of this review. Thank you Maggie for your kindness.
As always my review will be my own uninfluenced opinion on the device. so lets crack on with it.

Whats in the box.

so the Freemax mesh comes in a clear plastic boxwith cardboard inserts and foam holder, logos down the side of the cardboard, instructions, specs, contents on the bottom of the box on the cardboard and the spares, under a cardboard flap .
contents.

1 Mesh tank with mesh coil fitted 0.15ohm KANTHAL.
spare coil 0.15ohm
spare glass
spare orings in a bag.

specs

Brand: FreeMax
Unit: 1 set
Color: Black,Gun Metal,Silver,Rainbow,Blue,Golden
Size: 24mm(D)*46.5mm (L)
Material: Pyrex Glass+316L
Capacity: 3ml E-liquid Capacity
Filling: Easy Top Refill
Standard 510 Thread
810 Drip Tip
New Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W)
Bottom Dual Adjustable Airflow

What's it like?

I have been using the Fireluke Mesh for almost a week now and i have been enjoying it. I like the smooth wide open airflow. The coils are rated 40-90 watts which is an honest claim by Freemax i have used 50-66 watts mostly as i find 70w and over is a bit hot.
Flavour and cloud production are great the top fill design has huge kidney shape holes making it a doddle to refill, which may i add is quite often, down to the 3ml capacity and it is quite a thirsty tank.
No dry hits even when really chain vaping so the coils are excellent at keeping up with wicking.
The build quality is excellent which seems to be the case with all Freemax tanks i have used.
The version of the fireluke mesh i have is the blue one below
Fireluke-Mesh-11.jpg

There are also resin and carbon fiber versions.

Coils there is now 2 types of coil available which is the 0.15 Kanthal mesh coils and 0.12 SS316L .i would have liked to have been able to get an RBA for this tank but the coils are built from mesh with no resistance wire legs attached. a pack of 5 coils is about £13 in the UK but after a week the one i have used is still working as it was the first day and people are saying they get a good couple of weeks use before the coils start to loose flavour. The coils do need breaking in as well but that doesn't take more than a few minutes either. i have had no spit back from the coils either or leaking from the airflow which is good, the original Fireluke i also have and it occasionally leaks.

Pro's

great flavour
great design
easy to fill
plenty of choices regarding colour/style
easy to use
good coils and decent lifespan
Honest coil rating
smooth airflow

Cons

no RBA
quite a thirsty tank

Conclusion

I do like this tank i find it provides a great vape and it works well. Being more of an RTA man might be the stumbling block as to whether i keep it of decide to give it away. I will decide that in the next week. The mesh coils seem to be really good but i would like Freemax to make more choices of coils to use or at least more mesh wire variations and different ohm coils for different vape styles
would i buy one, yes if i where a stock coil user or if an rba became available that would make it a better tank.
EDIT: SS316L 0.12 ohm coils also available now

EDIT: it may well be possible the Vapeston mesh coils will fit the Freemax Mesh tank as the companies are run by 2 brothers. I know in the past the Freemax starre tank and Vapeston Maganus tank where identical apart from branding and the coils cross compatible.

here is a link to the Fireluke mesh on healthcabins site below. Thanks for reading my review see you all next time.
https://www.healthcabin.net/freemax-fireluke-mesh-tank-atomizer-p/16996.html
images

EDIT Healthcabin are now doing a buy 3 Fireluke mesh tanks get one more tank free of charge.

Last edited:
Nice one. I have the almost identical Vapeston Avatar Mesh Nano tank, and have ordered the Freemax version to compare. The Vapeston uses SS mesh coils, and I believe the Freemax uses Kanthal.
I found the Vapeston coils needed a few tankfuls before they were at their best. Like you, i'm still on my first coil, and the cotton is still white. A really nice vape.

Nice one. I have the almost identical Vapeston Avatar Mesh Nano tank, and have ordered the Freemax version to compare. The Vapeston uses SS mesh coils, and I believe the Freemax uses Kanthal.
I found the Vapeston coils needed a few tankfuls before they were at their best. Like you, i'm still on my first coil, and the cotton is still white. A really nice vape.
Yes i forgot to mention the coils are kanthal. will add that to the review now. Vapeston and Freemax are owned by 2 btpthers and so the Vapeston mesh coils should fit the Freemax mesh tank and vice versa, it was the case with the freemax Starre and Vapeston maganus tanks

Yes i forgot to mention the coils are kanthal. will add that to the review now. Vapeston and Freemax are owned by 2 btpthers and so the Vapeston mesh coils should fit the Freemax mesh tank and vice versa, it was the case with the freemax Starre and Vapeston maganus tanks
I read that the guy that designed the tank left Freemax to produce the tank himself. That's good that things are interchangeable. I'll use the Vapeston SS coils in the Freemax tank.

I read that the guy that designed the tank left Freemax to produce the tank himself. That's good that things are interchangeable. I'll use the Vapeston SS coils in the Freemax tank.
let me know if it is that the coils are interchangeable that would be great thanks.

Nice review @crustyfolker I have had a resin version of this tank for about a month now, nice looking tank in resin, I must admit I wasn't 100% sure about it, after reading your review I turned down the wattage, had been running it at 80 -90, must admit it's a better vape at 60/65, thanks.

Glad the review has helped mate, it is a mjuch better vape around 60-70 which is smack in the middle of the recommended 40-90 watts. Flavour is good once you have been using a fresh coil for about 10 mins, just have to keep your eye on the liquid level to prevent running out and getting a dry hit.

Back
Top Bottom