What's new

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

OK............
So with many thanks to @mattyk2010 ive had a day with this and these are my thoughts.....

very good very authentic Pastry (cant think of better), some cinnamon but nothing overpowering and just maybe a touch of caramel/burnt sugar
What im not really getting is ice cream? i kinda get the mouth feel of ice cream but not really the taste?
it may just need a bit of a steep so thats what ill do

once again many thanks to @mattyk2010 a gent and great ape

Disclaimer: after 40yrs on the fags i reckon my few remaining taste buds are dying from loneliness

Cost of the 100ml conc. is going to drop in price to that of the profit shot bottle, soon.
I emailed asking why the price difference and the was the answer...... [emoji23]

Guys, need some help here. Am ordering from overseas and because of that I would like to add some more one shots to the order as shipping is quite high. Which of the custards would you guys recommend from Chefs?

OK............
So with many thanks to @mattyk2010 ive had a day with this and these are my thoughts.....

very good very authentic Pastry (cant think of better), some cinnamon but nothing overpowering and just maybe a touch of caramel/burnt sugar
What im not really getting is ice cream? i kinda get the mouth feel of ice cream but not really the taste?
it may just need a bit of a steep so thats what ill do

once again many thanks to @mattyk2010 a gent and great ape

Disclaimer: after 40yrs on the fags i reckon my few remaining taste buds are dying from loneliness
It will come thru with a bit of a steep. Just need to not touch it for a little while, which in my experience was nigh on impossible [emoji16]

Guys, need some help here. Am ordering from overseas and because of that I would like to add some more one shots to the order as shipping is quite high. Which of the custards would you guys recommend from Chefs?
Nice custard cream is good, custard with biscuit and a little coconut, welsh custard not bad, vapefella has a hint of tobacco (I like it) and southern smoke is nice but more of a creamy tobacco like vapefella but better.

Back
Top Bottom