What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

@eyeball kid - Did you order one yet?[emoji12][emoji16]
No not yet. It's on the radar but I'm a bit behind on what I've recently picked up.
Very much enjoying the skyline. I've a bit of a backlog of rda' s to sample yet too.
Only just fired up the berserker rda and its honestly excellent but there's a lot of airflow options to try.
Been stuck on the karma for a few weeks as its very good.

I saw yesterday that they 3.5 ml were in stock, i tried to place an order today and it's out of stock. :17: I guess Jai Haze's review for the DTL was a nice boost on their sales..

First impressions are really good. Love the looks, simplicity and build quality. Have put in a simple build: 27g kanthal, 2.5 ID 6wraps at about 1 ohm. Have tried a straight wick and 'S' wick, and get better flavour from the former. Have left the 1.2mm restrictor and I quite like the airflow. Its is certainly very smooth. Have had no leaking issues or any others in fact.

Can anyone suggest other successful build options.

I am thinking of also ordering the micro- clapton 28/38 in order to use them with a wider airflow reducer. Did you or anyone else tried these ??

Consider me converted to the cult of Dvarw

[emoji1] [emoji1]
confession time : I get frustrated that they keep being out of stock even though I allready got a spare. Imagine they both break down-that would be the end of the world!! (1st world problem)

I am thinking of also ordering the micro- clapton 28/38 in order to use them with a wider airflow reducer. Did you or anyone else tried these ??

Have only used a simple kanthal build in the Dvarw so far. However, I have used the Vandy Vape Superfine MTL Fused Clapton wire successfully in the Kayfun Prime. I guess it should work in the Dvarw as well.

[emoji1] [emoji1]
confession time : I get frustrated that they keep being out of stock even though I allready got a spare. Imagine they both break down-that would be the end of the world!! (1st world problem)

That would be tragedy. You need to start telling people that they are crap, so that no one else buys them.

Back
Top Bottom