What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wicking Calix V4

Calix V4 - I've noticed that a few people are having problems with the 'O' ring at the base of the tank. Ideally ther should be a groove to hold it in place - on mine (sn 0142) it rides up as you unscrew the tank and can be a bugger to push back down. There is an easy work around - just remove it. It's then easier to screw the tank back on - and your are far less likely to cross thread it. No leaks so far. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Calix V4 - I've noticed that a few people are having problems with the 'O' ring at the base of the tank. Ideally ther should be a groove to hold it in place - on mine (sn 0142) it rides up as you unscrew the tank and can be a bugger to push back down. There is an easy work around - just remove it. It's then easier to screw the tank back on - and your are far less likely to cross thread it. No leaks so far. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Yes. It rides up on mine so I tend to find that I have to re-seat it with a small flat head screwdriver when putting the tank section back, I also lubricate the threads and bottom of the tank when putting it back on

I push the o ring down with a toothpick if it rides up a bit on my v1 and v2. Only takes a second.

Back
Top Bottom