What's new

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

I've literally just loaded this juice into my squonk mod with pulse 22 freshly coiled and wicked sat on top and I'm in vaping heaven right now..... I'm rubbish at describing flavours so I won't even try but I can say it's completely delicious!!!

Mixed it at 25% 70vg 30pg 3mg nic with a 2 week steep.... will definitely be going back for more some time soon

Mixing at 25%, awaiting some nicotine ...then 2 weeks eh? /taps feet
Although it does taste different after a couple of weeks , I've been vaping it for quite a while now and its perfectly fine as a shake and Vape IMO , try it and see is the best bet bud! [emoji4]

NOOOOOOOO it's out of stock and I'm down to my last 100ml... I've put my email in for stock notification. I bet I'm skint when it's in stock tho .. I bought some premixed from nomnomz first off. I hadn't finished the first tank before i ordered 100ml from chefs.. Hope its in stock soon

NOOOOOOOO it's out of stock and I'm down to my last 100ml... I've put my email in for stock notification. I bet I'm skint when it's in stock tho .. I bought some premixed from nomnomz first off. I hadn't finished the first tank before i ordered 100ml from chefs.. Hope its in stock soon
I'm down to my last 300ml but I spoke to them on Friday and they sed should be back in stock by Tuesday [emoji6]

I'm down to my last 300ml but I spoke to them on Friday and they sed should be back in stock by Tuesday [emoji6]
I hope so.. it's taken over the mantle of ADV from my usual vanilla custard homebrew which is also down to last 100ml. I'd better get a grip on things lol

I hope so.. it's taken over the mantle of ADV from my usual vanilla custard homebrew which is also down to last 100ml. I'd better get a grip on things lol
Same here mate [emoji5] my vanilla custard recipe was my adv until I tried MFIC now it's my go too juice [emoji6]

This sounds like it may be right up my street. I'll have to pick some up.

Back
Top Bottom