What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

The only side effect that I had with vaping is if I vaped 50 VG 50 PG e liquids or high PG e liquids turns out that I'm PG Intolerant

Since I switched to using 70 VG 30 PG & 0 VG 20 PG I have had no issues

Hope you all have a great day whatever your doing folks

PEACE OUT!!!

similar experience here. There are some good vg concentrates now, so sometimes use 100vg and all is well. Low levels of pg can be fine also, much wider choice of flavours

Thats cos the vapour cloud is caused by the VG and the PG is what holds and carries the flavour
The VP produces the clouds and it also has a sweet taste to it & PG) is thinner and has a stronger throat hit

Some people are sensitive and even allergic to PG , but it's not very common. Vegetable Glycerin ( VG) is what gives you vapor.

I find vaping a 100% VG it lacks in flavor

I agree @Brittany Hollander , it can certainly mute a lot of flavours and if you can get away with any pg it makes things easier. VG concentrates does make finding a good concentrate more challenging. There are some good (and guess stronger) flavours that translate well in vg. Real flavours do a few, as do one on one and medicine flower.

I dont really think that vaping has some side effects, I Read an article where i saw that Vaping is the best option if you want to Quit Smoking Cigs.

I dont really think that vaping has some side effects, I Read an article where i saw that Vaping is the best option if you want to Quit Smoking Cigs.
There are vapers out there who can't vape 50/50 or High PG e liquids due to PG intolerance and it's a common thing

I vape e liquids that uses 70 VG 30 PG & 80 VG 20 PG & I have no issues vaping these

I think I'm struggling a bit, I've got a rash on my hands and itchy legs. been off rollups for a month now and actually don't feel any better yet. Might try higher VG but i'm having trouble getting flavour from 50/50 as it is. Tastebuds must be shot to pieces!

Back
Top Bottom