What's new

Reminiscing about the early days - and reviews.

Colonelboom

Vendor
Thanks to us launching four of our old popular flavours back into the range as shortfill I started having thoughts of where and when UK eliquid brands that have been around seemingly forever sprang from.

I thought I would have a look at allthejuices to see if it still existed - it does indeed and even after all these years was happy to see Colonel Boom's still pretty prominent. Take a look at the embedded post and see for yourself where many of us started out from and how we compared to USA brands.

If you use FB, give us a quick like.

Yeah it's one of the things that got me all sentimental. Seeing old friends comments made in the very early days of vaping when experimentation of flavours was very new.

Vaping has come so far since 2014 and not all of it for the better, but I found it a nice reminder of simpler times and an exciting new world.

Yeah it's one of the things that got me all sentimental. Seeing old friends comments made in the very early days of vaping when experimentation of flavours was very new.

Vaping has come so far since 2014 and not all of it for the better, but I found it a nice reminder of simpler times and an exciting new world.
When they were released they really were something different to what was Available at the time

Back
Top Bottom