What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Ooh that’s a bit sexy! Love dicodes stuff, such amazing build quality. I’ll be keeping a close eye on this little beauty

Ooh that’s a bit sexy! Love dicodes stuff, such amazing build quality. I’ll be keeping a close eye on this little beauty

Just checking, but do you know if this a new product or just new to Cremedevape? Cant find any other info on net.

Last edited:
This device does not have an external USB port, battery must be removed and charged separately. There will be a Dani Box Mini insert for the Dicodes CS1 Charging Station coming soon.

Does annoy me this stuff. No reason for no internal charging on a single 18650, but can only do it with a proprietary mega expensive charging dock.

Just checking, but do you know if this a new product or just new to Cremedevape? Cant find any other info on net.
I think it must be new new as I’ve not seen it anywhere else and cremedevape are normally one of the first to get new dicodes models.

This device does not have an external USB port, battery must be removed and charged separately. There will be a Dani Box Mini insert for the Dicodes CS1 Charging Station coming soon.

Does annoy me this stuff. No reason for no internal charging on a single 18650, but can only do it with a proprietary mega expensive charging dock.
I prefer to charge my batteries separately anyway so I’ve always got one ready to go so I don’t find it to be a problem at all

I think it must be new new as I’ve not seen it anywhere else and cremedevape are normally one of the first to get new dicodes models.

Checked against the dimensions of the original Dani on Creme and its quoted as being smaller in height and width.
Have never owned a Dicodes, but have heard a lot of good things about them. Would be tempted as and when it appears.

Checked against the dimensions of the original Dani on Creme and its quoted as being smaller in height and width.
Have never owned a Dicodes, but have heard a lot of good things about them. Would be tempted as and when it appears.
I have tiny girliehands and find the original is still so perfectly designed that it is ultra comfy to use. In fact the only reason I won’t get a new one is that my old one is just so nice....and I think it might just outlast me!

I have tiny girliehands and find the original is still so perfectly designed that it is ultra comfy to use. In fact the only reason I won’t get a new one is that my old one is just so nice....and I think it might just outlast me!

Thats good to know. Thanks

Tempted definitely. I have been dreaming about a Dicodes for a while but price wise they are above my limit. @Purplefowler do you take it out the house? I seem to fall back on my cheaper mods because I am afraid to lose or damage the high end ones. No use of saving up for one that stays in a cupboard all the time. Quality does tempt me though

Back
Top Bottom