What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun lite advice ?

Hi I did mine Sunday morning/ lunch, after watching some dude on youtube. I don't know what size wire or wick i was using, but it seemed effortless than what I thought it was going to be. I've been vapeing on it for the last two days on the same wick, Still goin strong.
I think that's quite cool as my normal smoke is a Boge cart and tank. View attachment 10635

stunning little thing isnt it :D

ive gone through 2mls in the last hour, cant put this thing down. the flavour is unreal and im having a whale of a time standing infront of the mirror blowing clouds. this is a steam machine. i have a funny feeling everything else i own will be put up on the classies soon.

Hi I did mine Sunday morning/ lunch, after watching some dude on youtube. I don't know what size wire or wick i was using, but it seemed effortless than what I thought it was going to be. I've been vapeing on it for the last two days on the same wick, Still goin strong.
I think that's quite cool as my normal smoke is a Boge cart and tank. View attachment 10635

Damn it and here I was hoping he wouldn't get on with it, wish I had just got one at Vapefest now

stunning little thing isnt it :D

ive gone through 2mls in the last hour, cant put this thing down. the flavour is unreal and im having a whale of a time standing infront of the mirror blowing clouds. this is a steam machine. i have a funny feeling everything else i own will be put up on the classies soon.
I'm so glad I'm not the only person that stands in front if the mirror to vape. I practice my vape rings (which I have varied success with) and today I pulled of an Irish waterfall for the first time! I lay my success at that squarely on the kfl cos the sheer amount of vapour coming out makes it much easier :D

I'm so glad I'm not the only person that stands in front if the mirror to vape. I practice my vape rings (which I have varied success with) and today I pulled of an Irish waterfall for the first time! I lay my success at that squarely on the kfl cos the sheer amount of vapour coming out makes it much easier :D

funnily enough i found this too. but my bloody nostrils are killing !

Looks like there is a kayfun/roller club, I'll be joining up in the next few weeks ;)

Got a dream on the go at the mo and love it so interested to find out the results of this :)

I always wick mine exactly the same way ... no fancy wicking techinques ... just bent over 2ml silica, 4 wraps .. gives me 1.2 to 1.3 every time .. never a dry hit.

Back
Top Bottom