What's new

Kayfun lite advice ?

Hi I did mine Sunday morning/ lunch, after watching some dude on youtube. I don't know what size wire or wick i was using, but it seemed effortless than what I thought it was going to be. I've been vapeing on it for the last two days on the same wick, Still goin strong.
I think that's quite cool as my normal smoke is a Boge cart and tank. View attachment 10635

stunning little thing isnt it :D

ive gone through 2mls in the last hour, cant put this thing down. the flavour is unreal and im having a whale of a time standing infront of the mirror blowing clouds. this is a steam machine. i have a funny feeling everything else i own will be put up on the classies soon.

Hi I did mine Sunday morning/ lunch, after watching some dude on youtube. I don't know what size wire or wick i was using, but it seemed effortless than what I thought it was going to be. I've been vapeing on it for the last two days on the same wick, Still goin strong.
I think that's quite cool as my normal smoke is a Boge cart and tank. View attachment 10635

Damn it and here I was hoping he wouldn't get on with it, wish I had just got one at Vapefest now

stunning little thing isnt it :D

ive gone through 2mls in the last hour, cant put this thing down. the flavour is unreal and im having a whale of a time standing infront of the mirror blowing clouds. this is a steam machine. i have a funny feeling everything else i own will be put up on the classies soon.
I'm so glad I'm not the only person that stands in front if the mirror to vape. I practice my vape rings (which I have varied success with) and today I pulled of an Irish waterfall for the first time! I lay my success at that squarely on the kfl cos the sheer amount of vapour coming out makes it much easier :D

I'm so glad I'm not the only person that stands in front if the mirror to vape. I practice my vape rings (which I have varied success with) and today I pulled of an Irish waterfall for the first time! I lay my success at that squarely on the kfl cos the sheer amount of vapour coming out makes it much easier :D

funnily enough i found this too. but my bloody nostrils are killing !

Looks like there is a kayfun/roller club, I'll be joining up in the next few weeks ;)

Got a dream on the go at the mo and love it so interested to find out the results of this :)

I always wick mine exactly the same way ... no fancy wicking techinques ... just bent over 2ml silica, 4 wraps .. gives me 1.2 to 1.3 every time .. never a dry hit.

Back
Top Bottom