What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Shortfill Mini-Range & 32% Off (First 100 Customers)

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hi fellow apes!

I'm proud to announce our new range of two brand new e-liquids, available in 50ml shortfill format:

Show Me The Honey
Cotswold blossom honey flavoured e-liquid. Delightfully sweet with delicate floral notes on the exhale.

Sweet Like Chocolate
Deliciously creamy chocolate milk flavoured e-liquid. A completely fresh take on the classic beverage.

We are also offering a site-wide discount of 32% in conjunction with this release (first 100 customers only). Use the following code at the checkout at cotswoldvapour.com: SHOWMETHEHONEY

Hope you guys enjoy these, look forward to hearing some feedback :D

Thankyou mate. I've placed an order to try these two new ones out. Looking forward to them .

Thanks stu, ordered one of each too, can’t wait to try them. I’m a great lover of your eliquid so I’m sure they will be awesome like the rest :)

Order completed today . Who's been busy working on an Easter Saturday then ! Well done Stu.

Back
Top Bottom