What's new

How many vapers did you see today?

I saw three today on the school run.Unfortunately one of them was a school kid.Better than seeing him with a cigarette mind you.

I saw one, but they were producing a lot of vapour and easier to see. I don't think I normally look for others, so I might have missed them. I will look with increased attention today :)

Had a guy come and fit 2 new tyres to my focus via a mobile fitting van. Was vaping outside whilst watching him and suddenly he asked what I was vaping on. Turns out he was into it as much as me and was currently vaping a Kylin on top of the Ijoy Captain. Had a nice long chat about it and even gave me a bottle of Snap Liquids Peach Ice Tea to try.

1..had a plumber in today him and I ended up chatting and vaping for bout 2 hours, whilst his apprentice grafted.

Had a guy come and fit 2 new tyres to my focus via a mobile fitting van. Was vaping outside whilst watching him and suddenly he asked what I was vaping on. Turns out he was into it as much as me and was currently vaping a Kylin on top of the Ijoy Captain. Had a nice long chat about it and even gave me a bottle of Snap Liquids Peach Ice Tea to try.
Snaps Peach iced tea is heavenly. Enjoy it :)

Not as many whilst driving as the police are clamping down on this unfortunately.

im sure I was the only one vaping in my area including the pub, now it seems everywhere, people don't look at you in a strange way anymore

Back
Top Bottom