Vape Club
What's new

Sx mini g class screen replacement

Nicotine

Hey,
I know it's a long shot but Is there a chance that you know some store that have a LCD screen from the yihi sx550j chip that sold separately?
I have a sx mini g class mod and my screen cracked and i don't have warranty already.
That you in advance for your help

Premier Ecigs
Hey,
I know it's a long shot but Is there a chance that you know some store that have a LCD screen from the yihi sx550j chip that sold separately?
I have a sx mini g class mod and my screen cracked and i don't have warranty already.
That you in advance for your help

My g class is out of warranty the screen is damaged through leaking juice. I contacted yihi paid a $50 fee and have today sent it to their UK repair center (which is vapetime) so fingers crossed it will come back all fixed!!! Lead time of 10 days apparently.
This may be a cheaper option for you

AcmeFog
My g class is out of warranty the screen is damaged through leaking juice. I contacted yihi paid a $50 fee and have today sent it to their UK repair center (which is vapetime) so fingers crossed it will come back all fixed!!! Lead time of 10 days apparently.
This may be a cheaper option for you

Hey thank you for the answer, actually I did the same! I contacted yihi paid the fee and they sent me the screen to my home cause I don't have any repair center in my country, I did the replacement all by myself after watching a video how to take it apart and now all working great!
Hope it will work out for you too!

Hey thank you for the answer, actually I did the same! I contacted yihi paid the fee and they sent me the screen to my home cause I don't have any repair center in my country, I did the replacement all by myself after watching a video how to take it apart and now all working great!
Hope it will work out for you too!
Excellent news glad it worked out for you, I was surprised they had a service center in UK to be honest so glad I enquired as I was nearly tempted to bin it lol but it’s an expensive mod!!!

Smoore
AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom