What's new

mmmmmm....... what do you think?

I think the guy in the video is similar to Vic and enjoys vaping drama [emoji23] it's a article about a product in a magazine that 99% of the vaping community wouldn't have seen if these dicks didn't shout it all over YouTube [emoji23]

I only watched a couple of minutes, but I kind of agree with him on big Tobacco making inroads into vaping.

Fuck me, he swears a lot.

I’m not sure, I can understand where he’s coming from to a point. But I think maybe he’s being a bit over the top. Matty is right, he’s publicising it a lot more than the magazine article. I’ve never heard of the magazine and if somebody gave me it I’d have glanced at the article and turned the page.

Do you think he knows that nicotine in eliquid is extracted from tobacco?

Last edited:
Fuck me, he swears a lot.

I’m not sure, I can understand where he’s coming from to a point. But I think maybe he’s being a bit over the top. Marty is right, he’s publicising it a lot more than the magazine article. I’ve never heard of the magazine and if somebody gave me it I’d have glanced at the article and turned the page.

Do you think he knows that nicotine in eliquid is extracted from tobacco?
And it's Matty [emoji23]

Please Subscribe. Please Subscribe. Please Subscribe.

^ This.
He’s a Vic hanger on, like a clinker- but hairier and more northern. Every bit of drama that Vic creates he’s there putting his own carbon copy of events out but with more profanity.

Utterly laughable. Yeah the article is misproportioned, but ultimately folks will make their own mind up without the YouTube Mensa massive taking time out of cleaning their rooms and telling Mom what clothes they need washing for work next week to enlighten everyone.

An utter Belter. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom