What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mod Wiring Diagrams

Thats a great help because everyone is so lame to make Mod wirings
emoji23.png

Hi All,

I am a complete newbie to the site and to making mods, and am looking for a little advice. This may be the wrong place, so do send me on my way if it is.

I have an old xcube II that I am looking to convert into a dual battery squonker. The only thing I want to change with regards to the internal layout is the bar button which requires contact from two buttons to fire. I have seen this done by someone already, but was only an image. Any ideas on how I can achieve it?

I can put pictures up of the circuit board when I get home, just seeing if anyone has already done it?

I'm trying to wire up my own 3D printed boro mod with a DNA60. Is there a wiring diagram for something like this? I'm not sure what to do with the ground mainly, since the frame is plastic... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom