What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A Billion Lives

Watched it last weekend, Nothing really new or too surprising about it for anyone who's been reading the vape forums for the last few years. Still well worth a watch though.

Not too surprising, it was filmed quite some time ago right? 1-2 years ago? The vape landscape moves fast. Don't get me wrong, it's great that this film exists, but I must say the fact it was just doing rounds of exclusive screenings for what felt like forever (at least a year?) to drum up publicity rather than just being released when the media was going batshit about formaldehyde (and before the TPD and FDA smackdowns) annoyed me quite a bit. I feel the film has now missed the boat somewhat - important decisions it might have influenced were made during this small, exclusive screening tour - a push to general release a year ago might have made a difference, who knows?

Such things should be telecasted on Television so everyone can see it by just turning on their TV.

just seen 4 more threads from 2014-2017 bumped up.

@Eliquids NOW please check the dates of posts before you reply to them as they are sooooo out of date

Back
Top Bottom