What's new

A Billion Lives

Watched it last weekend, Nothing really new or too surprising about it for anyone who's been reading the vape forums for the last few years. Still well worth a watch though.

Not too surprising, it was filmed quite some time ago right? 1-2 years ago? The vape landscape moves fast. Don't get me wrong, it's great that this film exists, but I must say the fact it was just doing rounds of exclusive screenings for what felt like forever (at least a year?) to drum up publicity rather than just being released when the media was going batshit about formaldehyde (and before the TPD and FDA smackdowns) annoyed me quite a bit. I feel the film has now missed the boat somewhat - important decisions it might have influenced were made during this small, exclusive screening tour - a push to general release a year ago might have made a difference, who knows?

Such things should be telecasted on Television so everyone can see it by just turning on their TV.

just seen 4 more threads from 2014-2017 bumped up.

@Eliquids NOW please check the dates of posts before you reply to them as they are sooooo out of date

Back
Top Bottom