Innokin
What's new

why only 10ml?

Vape Superstore
It's not funny it's there business choice now quit crying about it and either buy them in 10ml or don't [emoji23]

it's a daft business choice. they have already spent "thousands" getting ready for TPD, so all that's is required is to dump these juices which they spent "thousands" getting ready, into 100 or 60 ml bottles. Hardly a challenge.

it's a daft business choice. they have already spent "thousands" getting ready for TPD, so all that's is required is to dump these juices which they spent "thousands" getting ready, into 100 or 60 ml bottles. Hardly a challenge.
upload_2018-3-27_11-30-3.png

Vape Green
They've only recently started offering shortfills with new flavours due to the fact shortfills do not require the level of investment the nic ready ones do. This means they've been able to offer you more flavours to choose from.
I know a fair few fans of their birthday cake.
I think if I'd spent tens to hundreds of thousands on compliance I'd want to get the best return I could from my investment before changing it.
I've become quite used to the ten ml bottles myself.

They probably know what their best sellers are, therefore they probably didn't just do the crap ones.
But nothing feels better than a good 'ole moan. :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
The reason your seeing shortfill juices is they don't have to go through as much expensive testing pre release. A loophole that could be closed at any point so I understand why only new flavours are being released. Some are old favourites that didn't make the sales cut pre tpd testing though.
Should the loophole be snapped shut, prejudiced will still have their original range all legal and still stay in business.
Should any shortfill juices sell particularly well I'm sure they will be put through the full tpd rigmarole.

There is not even a NEED for short fill for 0mg nic juices. for us vapers we dont need short fill bottles. just offer these flavours in 30ml full bottles even, like most other companies do and stop with the idiotic 10ml bottles. i can understand for nicotine, but zero mg. nonsense.

AcmeFog
There is not even a NEED for short fill for 0mg nic juices. for us vapers we dont need short fill bottles. just offer these flavours in 30ml full bottles even, like most other companies do and stop with the idiotic 10ml bottles. i can understand for nicotine, but zero mg. nonsense.
Seriously bud. I speak to a few vendor's and you have no idea the outlay they've had to put down to buy bottling machines, label machines and all the gear to help produce in that size.
Some of these guy's will be paying those business loans off for years. Some have already gone under.
When tpd came in to play nobody really knew what was and wasn't acceptable. Even the government.
In the end everyone played as safe as they could and followed the wording of the law to the letter. At that time shortfill was very much expected to be a no go.
It's just not as easy as choosing a new bottle size.
And if they wanted to make it through the expense they had to get rid of low selling flavours and sizes.
Maybe soon you will see larger size zero Inc bottles but I suspect there's more urgent issue's.

Apologies for the rant. I know you know this already. It's just sad that.we've lost so many great juice companies to this tpd nightmare.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom