What's new

Invitation to Collaborate with Aspire

aspire

Manufacturer
Dear customers,
With the intention of improving and increasing customer satisfaction, product quality, to create better, more innovative products for the benefit of our customers, and to create products that meet the demands of the market, we at Aspire now officially announce that: ASPIRE is open to any product suggestions, any ideas on improvement to our product design and quality. We will hold regular monthly meetings to seriously review product ideas and concept suggestions provided by our customers. If and when the selected idea(s) provided by the customer(s) has been adopted and applied to an Aspire product, Aspire promise that the idea(s) will be recognized and duly rewarded, resulting in a win-win situation for both Aspire and our valued customer(s). Any customer suggestion that is subsequently adopted and applied to an Aspire product will then, after the customer has been duly recognized and rewarded, be patented by and be the property of Aspire.
Aspire welcomes all of our customers to provide us with ideas and suggestions on and to our products, especially suggestions on new product concepts. We at Aspire value customer feedback and suggestions and will take into consideration every idea that is good for Aspire’s development and continued strength in the market.
If you feel you have good idea or suggestion, please send details to [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your ideas and suggestions!
Aspire team

collaboration-illustration-768x370.jpg

Great stuff to hear. My wife only uses Nautilus Minis and my out-the-house tank has been a Cleito (now Cleito Exo) for a long time and it was the original Atlantis that finally got me off the cigarettes.

My input:

Quality control and reliability is more important than gimmicks and fashion but you seem to have that covered.

Product longevity and availability of parts and supplies is a great loyalty-builder. Again, you seem to do this right.

Love the lightweight glass replacement for the Cleito and the compatibility of original Cleito coils with the Cleito Exo. Nuff said. :27:

As for new ideas?

1. Make all tanks hybrid safe. It's not a massive market for mech users these days but globally a small segment scales and it can't do any harm.

2. Use the best balenced charging systems you can get. A few pounds more for a mod is worth it if it reduces the chance of burning your house down. Experienced vapers will not use it but most people assume that if you can plug it in it's safe. All it takes is one failure to go viral.

3. May not apply, been a while since I read any Aspire instructions but always get a native speaking vaper to translate/proof-read instructions before printing.

Otherwise just keep doing what you do. I Iove Aspire kit.

I would echo what Wraith said.

Loved the Nautilus mini, I've ended up with 6 of them!
Q.C. on coils...... I went from getting a week-ish on a coil to some not even lasting 2 days..... kinda pushed the move to building my own. Possibly down to me changing/developing my vaping habits... but loved the idea of the several differnt types/styles of coil that would all fit the Nauti mini tank

HTH

Thank you for support aspire.
If you feel you have good idea or suggestion, please feel free to send details to the email mentioned above.:D

Earlier post sent along with a plea to knurl the base of the Cleito Exo.

Can we hold a vote if the designer of the Nautilus 2 should be flogged?

If you have any suggestion for the Nautilus 2,please feel free to let us know
:clapping:
There are so many threads on this forum from people who find it extremely difficult to open it to refill. I have had this problem myself many, many times. It needs some kind of knurling on the top section of the tank and on the afc ring. It's a fantastic tank and I loved it but opening it was a royal pain in the backside.

There are so many threads on this forum from people who find it extremely difficult to open it to refill. I have had this problem myself many, many times. It needs some kind of knurling on the top section of the tank and on the afc ring. It's a fantastic tank and I loved it but opening it was a royal pain in the backside.
Thank you for the kind suggestion.Your suggestion is very welcome. Anyone who has a great suggestion or idea for aspire product can send email to [email protected]
:D:D

Back
Top Bottom