What's new

Cbd and vape

hedgeshog

Initiate
No idea if I'm in the right thread but all this and talk and all the current sites that sell it. Where is the best place to get it from? Is it best to get it pre made or is it best to get it in Crystal form and make yourself? It's not cheap either. I bought some from a local vendor. 10ml bottle with 200mg £15. The Mrs said it worked for her anxiety. If not tyred it myself. Just looking for some help or even guidance. Please :)

No idea if I'm in the right thread but all this and talk and all the current sites that sell it. Where is the best place to get it from? Is it best to get it pre made or is it best to get it in Crystal form and make yourself? It's not cheap either. I bought some from a local vendor. 10ml bottle with 200mg £15. The Mrs said it worked for her anxiety. If not tyred it myself. Just looking for some help or even guidance. Please :)
I here driphacks is good stuff there's either 10ml liquids , Shatter or isolate.
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c4

Thank you. Iv had a look. Going to try the isolate. Not sure what the shatter is
Why not hold off and email them, Euan is friendly enough and will get back to you within a few hours of messaging them (Monday to Friday) [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom