What's new

How to reset Smok majesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt1257

Hi my smok majesty is playing up does anyone know how to reset these? Thanks

Hi and welcome to the planet

what seems to be the probem. explaining more will help owners help you.
not all mods can be reset so no idea on this new smok.

Hi and welcome to the planet

what seems to be the probem. explaining more will help owners help you.
not all mods can be reset so no idea on this new smok.
Hi thanks for the fast replys guys its reading the wrong resistance on all my tanks since the other day, any coil under 3 ohms wont fire, since then when I remove the tank it says ohms too high instead of no atomiser like it used to.

Hi thanks for the fast replys guys its reading the wrong resistance on all my tanks since the other day, any coil under 3 ohms wont fire, since then when I remove the tank it says ohms too high instead of no atomiser like it used to.
Is it new enough to return it for a replacement?

Sounds like a 510 issue, not that Smok ever suffer such problems ;). Check the 510 pin is moving up & down (with something non conductive press down on the pin) & that it's actually straight & not twisted.

Since you say it's all your tanks and not just one, as @nwhornet says, it sounds like a faulty 510 connector. Afraid that's not something you will be able to fix yourself unless you know what your doing. Try removing the batteries then pressing down on the 510 pin with a small screwdriver, might free it but sounds more like a connection to the 510 than the pin itself.

If you are still under warranty, take it back to retailer, they should offer a replacement or repair.

Honestly... Don't waste your time contacting Smok, you can of course but if you even get a reply you will be very lucky. They are not very well thought of for their customer service or quality control on their products.

Yes heard alot of bad stuff about their customer services anyway Ive checked the 510 and it seams all good think my only option is to try my luck with the customer services, thanks for your help everyone

Sorted it thankfully, took the board out and found it was coated in e liquid from my tank leaking so cleaned it and now its all good, thought this would be useful to know for someone else with the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom