What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

I think Canavape do a liquid higher in cbg, my current interest is the sedating and pain relief effects of cbn, there are ways of getting a higher concentration into the mix, cbn is of course not legal.
So they do! Thanks for the heads-up.

@jazzman to what i have read the THC in cannabis has got rid of cancer in some patients.Whether this is true or it is a combined effect with other treatment i could not say. The CBD and other compounds are used for pain relief and things like PTSD insomnia, panic attacks and the likes. The problem with THC is it is illegal because it alters perception ie gets you stoned and can lead to some people having the opposite of what cbd can cause benefit to ie paranoia, mood swings etc. I used to smoke a lot for about 25 years and was lucky to not suffer any problems but did find it benefited my health apart from the fact i was smoking which is not good. i have never tried CBD products but hear the isolate and shatter from driphacks are supposed to be very good. I hope your other half can get some relief from using it, best wishes to you both
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c4

There'd definitely be no THC, I think that thing about curing cancer is anecdotal at best. Well the radiotherapy has started and she's feeling poorly but I'm gonna definitely check DripHacks!

Thanks.

I’m quite interested in trying CBD but I’m struggling to find info on wether to vape it (I’m looking to buy from canvases) as is or mix it with my current liquid.

Any answers would be gratefully received

I tried the canavape cbd vape additive, and I found it worked for the first few days but my tolerance went up pretty fast with it and found I could vape a lot of it and feel nothing (was using for migraines and anxiety) I'm wondering if 15 years of smoking weed kinda killed my chances with cbd.
I gave up smoking weed the day my daughter was born so that's just off 3 years now and I definitely don't miss it.
I started getting migraines about a year and a half ago (also probably caused by smoking weed every day for many years then just stopping) so tried cbd but for me it didn't work out. Another part of me thinks that perhaps it's because vaping doesn't give you a controlled dose like a tincture would?
I'm pretty much over my anxiety that I had from 16 to about 28 I think cbd would have helped a lot for that.
Sorry if that was a pointless comment but another person's input can be helpful sometimes.
Just as a heads up there is a cbd dedicated subreddit with lots of helpful people from around the world that really know their shit if you need help.

Vaping CBD is only microdosing. Its instant but effects are not long lasting, less than hour. For pain management, vaping,is good between CBD tincture dosing. Whereas tincture will last 3-4 hours.

I tried the canavape cbd vape additive, and I found it worked for the first few days but my tolerance went up pretty fast with it and found I could vape a lot of it and feel nothing (was using for migraines and anxiety) I'm wondering if 15 years of smoking weed kinda killed my chances with cbd.
I gave up smoking weed the day my daughter was born so that's just off 3 years now and I definitely don't miss it.
I started getting migraines about a year and a half ago (also probably caused by smoking weed every day for many years then just stopping) so tried cbd but for me it didn't work out. Another part of me thinks that perhaps it's because vaping doesn't give you a controlled dose like a tincture would?
I'm pretty much over my anxiety that I had from 16 to about 28 I think cbd would have helped a lot for that.
Sorry if that was a pointless comment but another person's input can be helpful sometimes.
Just as a heads up there is a cbd dedicated subreddit with lots of helpful people from around the world that really know their shit if you need help.
You could buy some shatter from driphacks and just put some on your coils rather than infuse it into a liquid, it might give a better hit because you are burning it. I doubt the weed contributed to your headaches, i smoked it for 27 years and didn't have any ill effects from ceasing and i was using an ounce a week.

I have kindly been redirected to here by rob as I made a thread earlier about my cbd experience under the new user discussion but it would make more sense if I wrote here! Let me start by saying the reason why I started using it in the first place.I suffer with severe insomnia so as you can.imagine life wasn't much fun at all. I spoke to a friend and they pointed me in the direction of cbd so I thought why not! I was told about cbdmods and their great products so I ordered from them.I am so glad i did.i have been using their product for a couple of weeks now and it has worked wonders. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation to.mine

Does anyone have experience of, and a source for, CBG? CBD alone doesn't do much for insomnia (at least for me) and my research indicates that CBG might be more helpful. From what I can see the only option is to buy full spectrum oil/e-liquid that only contains traces of CBG...
you need a full spectrum cbd vape liquid the company I use offers this

I received 2 bottles of the x3 cbdmods liquids in the post today... I'll have to try them out this evening to see if it helps my sleep
I've also just ordered 1.2g of isolate for £30 from iceheadshop (I hope they're ok) to experiment with

I received 2 bottles of the x3 cbdmods liquids in the post today... I'll have to try them out this evening to see if it helps my sleep
I've also just ordered 1.2g of isolate for £30 from iceheadshop (I hope they're ok) to experiment with
Cool, let us know how it works please :)

Back
Top Bottom