What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

What you have to bare in mind is CBD is absorbed six times faster than any other prescribed medication. Humans, all vertebrates, have endocannabinoid receptor system (ECS). The ECS part of our immune system is actively looking for cannabinoid compounds. There are similar cannabinoid compounds found in breast milk. It helps to strengthen the immune system very quickly in new born babies.

You need to leave a two hour window before taking CBD to let the liver enzymes do their thing and process the meds. Otherwise you'll experience an herxheimer effect/reaction. It will magnify the effects of whatever meds your taking, both extreme positive and negative ends of the spectrum.

@jazzman to what i have read the THC in cannabis has got rid of cancer in some patients.Whether this is true or it is a combined effect with other treatment i could not say. The CBD and other compounds are used for pain relief and things like PTSD insomnia, panic attacks and the likes. The problem with THC is it is illegal because it alters perception ie gets you stoned and can lead to some people having the opposite of what cbd can cause benefit to ie paranoia, mood swings etc. I used to smoke a lot for about 25 years and was lucky to not suffer any problems but did find it benefited my health apart from the fact i was smoking which is not good. i have never tried CBD products but hear the isolate and shatter from driphacks are supposed to be very good. I hope your other half can get some relief from using it, best wishes to you both
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c4

@jazzman to what i have read the THC in cannabis has got rid of cancer in some patients.Whether this is true or it is a combined effect with other treatment i could not say. The CBD and other compounds are used for pain relief and things like PTSD insomnia, panic attacks and the likes. The problem with THC is it is illegal because it alters perception ie gets you stoned and can lead to some people having the opposite of what cbd can cause benefit to ie paranoia, mood swings etc. I used to smoke a lot for about 25 years and was lucky to not suffer any problems but did find it benefited my health apart from the fact i was smoking which is not good. i have never tried CBD products but hear the isolate and shatter from driphacks are supposed to be very good. I hope your other half can get some relief from using it, best wishes to you both
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c4

The beauty of THC cannabinoid is you only need 1000th of a dose to kick start and supercharge your immune system. THC doesnt kill cancer. CBD doesnt kill cancer. The immune system kills cancer. The more THC the better though. CBD and THC compliment each other perfectly. Hormone driven cancer requires a much lower dosage of THC because THC increases the growth of hormone driven cancers.

CBD oil sold here in the UK is regulated to 0.2% THC cannabinoid content.

Street weed is no good because it contains very little CBD cannabinoid content. Street weed, and particularly skunk strains, are very high in THC where the high and anxiety comes from and can cause brain function damage in later years. This is what is in the street drug SPICE...its synthetic THC.

Last edited:
Carol has found it aided her sleep, BUT.............. As there is now some question about the veracity of her comments and observations both she and I withdraw from any further involvement on this subject.
Please don't! I've been learning loads from your posts!

The beauty of THC cannabinoid is you only need 1000th of a dose to kick start and supercharge your immune system. THC doesnt kill cancer. CBD doesnt kill cancer. The immune system kills cancer. The more THC the better though. CBD and THC compliment each other perfectly. Hormone driven cancer requires a much lower dosage of THC because THC increases the growth of hormone driven cancers.

CBD oil sold here in the UK is regulated to 0.2% THC cannabinoid content.

Street weed is no good because it contains very little CBD cannabinoid content. Street weed, and particularly skunk strains, are very high in THC where the high and anxiety comes from and can cause brain function damage in later years. This is what is in the street drug SPICE...its synthetic THC.
Synthetics are really bad just like most pharma drugs thats for sure. people have died and become really ill due to using them, there are skunk strains that are higher than others in CBD and CBN mainly Inidica varieties, where as the sativa's varieties are more thc and less of the other compounds which means less of a balance. another thing with THC is it affects younger minds in a negative way more so than adults in the long term plus as we know different peoples bodies can react differently to anything consumed. I have been out of touch with the scene for 3 years now so no longer bother finding out about anything related to cannabinoids

Does anyone have experience of, and a source for, CBG? CBD alone doesn't do much for insomnia (at least for me) and my research indicates that CBG might be more helpful. From what I can see the only option is to buy full spectrum oil/e-liquid that only contains traces of CBG...

I think Canavape do a liquid higher in cbg, my current interest is the sedating and pain relief effects of cbn, there are ways of getting a higher concentration into the mix, cbn is of course not legal.

Back
Top Bottom