What's new

What did you buy at Vapefest?

I hope these pics work. I only bought a smok pyrex, and an Igo L, buttttt I won in the raffle :yahoo:
If the pics work, this is my winnings with my earlybird goody bag plus some vapefest juice.

543407_10151548369036417_1464384794_n.jpg
1150269_10151548369381417_1506465779_n.jpg

Yeah but the biggest wind up is, I have no 18350 batteries or charger and I can't order 1 yet because I'm about to go on holiday and can't order until I get back. And then I have to wait for it to get here, so it's sitting there laughing at me sob sob.

Yeah but the biggest wind up is, I have no 18350 batteries or charger and I can't order 1 yet because I'm about to go on holiday and can't order until I get back. And then I have to wait for it to get here, so it's sitting there laughing at me sob sob.
Still, well done buddy! Nice to see one of us apes won something :D

Being the nice guy that I am, I'm happy to look after it for you until you get back ;)

I also bought a raffle ticket and won!! Kayfun lite and selection of juice, well chuffed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376931446.741602.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376931461.445597.jpg

Last edited:
So good to see more winning monkies. I don't mind not winning (although obviously it would have been nice!) as the money has to come from somewhere for the organisation of the event, but I'm really glad we had some winners here :)

I left with a giant bag of eliquid - 300+ml mostly thanks to the early bird wizmix bag, and bought a handful of drips tips, a SG1 Hybrid Kit and two major wallet-depleting purchases: A Matte Roller and a Rocket Atomizer. I finally got the time to sit down and play with them both today and they're phenomenal. The Rocket took me a bit of time to set up - it's my first genny after the RSST which is so easy to set up, but once I realised I hadn't oxidised my wick enough - it worked just fine.

Better than fine actually, it's fantastic. The Roller is completely lovely too. It's tiny and extremely cool - I've wanted one for some time and seeing one there for roughly the same price minus delivery fees was too hard to resist. This combination has instantly become my favourite thing in the world.. <3

IMG-20130821-WA0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom