What's new

Evenin' all

Thank you :)

I was right, you are a lovely bunch. Thank you for the very warm welcome.

Hi and welcome! You've come to the right place! Everyone is really nice and some are really knowledgeable. Well done on cutting down so much! You'll be off the fags soon enough, the first time you actually smell it and go ugh! That was me almost a months ago.

Thank you all again - much appreciated!

A massive well done to all of you who have managed to kick cigs right up the arse too. I've not had such a good day with them today (well my day was fine - vaping away but then I opened a bottle of wine so out came the baccy - guess I'll have to knock that on the head until I've cracked this).

Hi and welcome. Yes, drinking alcohol can be a vulnerable time. See if you can find a juice to complement the wine.

That's what I'm thinking Rew - perhaps a full on tobacco? (Which I've been trying to avoid because of association). I've managed to successfully negotiate all my usual triggers today with the vape but dinner-time wine hit HARD.

welcome @Fieldhog, your in the right place to help. Good to hear you are on your way to single fuelling. Keep up the good work, forgive yourself and enjoy the ride, its worth it :)

Back
Top Bottom