What's new

Vv pulse bf 80w regulated !!!!

7B9728E0-A401-4711-9F92-4DA4E8703B20.png
620ED5B6-3FEF-46BD-9308-AFFEDCA52ED9.jpeg
Wtf im confused. I ordered mine yesterday from UK Ecigstore and aparebtly they have despatched today? Gonna have to call them tomorrow to find out wtf is going on haha

Been happening all over with vape products being nicked. Not a lot of integrity around sadly.
Explains the lower than expected price at fastech. Sorry situation.

Been happening all over with vape products being nicked. Not a lot of integrity around sadly.
Explains the lower than expected price at fastech. Sorry situation.
Agreed.

Glad I never jumped on the voopoo bandwagon, looks like I never will now. VV can't really take the moral high ground either, some of their practices haven't been totally honourable, but I do feel for Tony in all this.

Agreed.

Glad I never jumped on the voopoo bandwagon, looks like I never will now. VV can't really take the moral high ground either, some of their practices haven't been totally honourable, but I do feel for Tony in all this.
It's a bit of a mess all round. Obviously this announcement could have been made prior to the huge numbers shifted on pre sales. I doubt if they would have lost many orders. It's a tidy regulated squonker at a good price. Now they have taken a knock to their credibility.
Voopoo are hilarious too. It's not a DNA chip or a yihi. In fact it's a chip they ripped off. The omni. Asmodus and innokin have been putting out far better boards recently.

Latest email from vape sourcing

Hi friend,

Sorry to bother!
Thanks for your order in VapeSourcing, yesterday we just confirmed with the manufacturer that they will not use Gene Chip for Pulse BF 80w Box but their own high quality chip.
The first batch will arrived around by the end of this month or the early of next month. Any question, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
Tom | Marketing Dept.

Latest email from vape sourcing

Hi friend,

Sorry to bother!
Thanks for your order in VapeSourcing, yesterday we just confirmed with the manufacturer that they will not use Gene Chip for Pulse BF 80w Box but their own high quality chip.
The first batch will arrived around by the end of this month or the early of next month. Any question, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
Tom | Marketing Dept.
The use of " own high quality chip" =no money back. Lol.

Fuck sake just buy a VT inbox. You get a DNA75 chip can change the panels to resin and more. The Gene chip is good but you will have to wait for the Voopoo squonker if you want that folks. as said VT inbox all day.:)

Back
Top Bottom