What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL Drip tips

It beats every other tank, for me. The v2 base is perfect. I had been on and off about putting money aside for a v4 but I can’t see how it could be better than this to be honest!

I can compare and the screws on top are definitely making life much easier on the v4. Tank is ultem and smaller. Aesthetically I prefer the V2 by far and prefer the fill mechanism to the v4. Both are great IMO.

I can compare and the screws on top are definitely making life much easier on the v4. Tank is ultem and smaller. Aesthetically I prefer the V2 by far and prefer the fill mechanism to the v4. Both are great IMO.

Aye it’s a nice looking tank. I have the pico armour on the v2 base. Looks good on the 101. Maybe at some point I’ll invest in a v4.

It beats every other tank, for me. The v2 base is perfect. I had been on and off about putting money aside for a v4 but I can’t see how it could be better than this to be honest!

Would you two stop winding me up? I didn't manage to snatch a v2 clone and it seems to be gone from everywhere. V4 hasn't been "styled" as far as I know and I can't see it is going to happen. When I went to eye an authentic for a while, the snake in my pocket just laughed with a wicked gleam in his eyes and dared me to put my grubby fingers anywhere near his venom-dripping teeth...;)

Would you two stop winding me up? I didn't manage to snatch a v2 clone and it seems to be gone from everywhere. V4 hasn't been "styled" as far as I know and I can't see it is going to happen. When I went to eye an authentic for a while, the snake in my pocket just laughed with a wicked gleam in his eyes and dared me to put my grubby fingers anywhere near his venom-dripping teeth...;)

You should hypnotise that serpent and stock the secret savings account untill you reach Greek Heaven [emoji1]

You should hypnotise that serpent and stock the secret savings account untill you reach Greek Heaven [emoji1]
I would but it doesn't listen. It rises it's head and stiffens in most unexpected moments, goes limp and pretends it's not there in the others. I'm telling you: evil, evil thing...

Back
Top Bottom