What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

72mg Nic Salts or similar.

the_atomic_fart

Achiever
I'm after about 100ml or so as I would like to make some fairly high nicotine MTL juices. After trying the Blu pod system and refilling them with Elements NS20 range I found myself enjoying the lack of clouds and MTL sensation quite enjoyable. Normally I make my juices at 3mg using normal nic base for DTL but if I make it stronger then I just can't vape it.
Could any kindly Ape PM me and point me in the right direction as to where I could buy some. Ideally it will be somewhere you use yourself so can recommend it first hand.
Many thanks.
Darren

There’s a place that sells nicotine salts in 72mg in the UK at £90 for 500ml. Only problem is it’s for wholesale only because of the TPD. I highly doubt there is a workaround, if there is I’m sure we’d know about it so unfortunately I think for all of us in the UK it’s going to be very hard to find.

Wouldn’t mind some myself to be fair but I’m not sure a wholesale account could even be set up without some form of proof it’s for business use.

Have you had samples from Nude Nic in the States? A bit of a wait but worth doing.

I’ve just had a look at that @Leni. Did you pay using a bank card as PayPal doesn’t seem to be an option?

Yep, I must've done. I put one of each sample type ('Smooth', 'Signature' and 'Hit') in my basket and paid about $8 total - postage only. About 3 weeks later 45ml turned up, professionally packaged etc. I read about it on here, so I'm sure others will vouch for them too.

Last edited:
£90 for 500ml ????
Fuuuckkkkk!!!!

It’s because nic salts aren’t really used like normal freebase nicotine. I used to use around 15-20ml a day, MTL 6-9mg at work and DTL at 3mg in the evenings. I’m down to around 1-2ml of nic salts a day at 20mg and and maybe 5 at most of freebase nicotine. So yes, it’s steep, but that 500ml should last ages if it’s used in a nice MTL setup.

You can get base salts from Driphacks on ebay, but i would recommend mixing it with freebase.

If you need some juice, pm me for info.

Back
Top Bottom