What's new

Buckfast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
After moving from London to the Scottish borders think it's funny how English pissheads drink a Scottish drink (tennents super) and Scottish pissheads drink a English drink Bucky

After moving from London to the Scottish borders think it's funny how English pissheads drink a Scottish drink (tennents super) and Scottish pissheads drink a English drink Bucky
You must have been in a posh area of london. They all drink kestral super strong or shite cider round here.

i was travelling up to a league cup semi final at Fir park years back, game was midweek and traffic was horrendous, not usually my tipple of choice but on this night i decided Buckie the best option, anyway, we were stuck in a serious Jam that was moving at a snails pace at best and i needed to pee, couldnt wait any longer so i decided i could get out, pee and still be back in the car in time before the jam had cleared, and this would have been the case if i didnt manage to get myself knocked down on the way back from my piss, luckily the traffic was still going at a snails pace and it was more of a buckfast jog into the front of a car, fell over, winded got back up, apologised to the driver and got back in the car i was travelling up in and polished off the bottle, no pain that night. The next week was pretty brutal though.

eld is ok but broke my no drink code today n sank a bottle of tonic hey ho / yeeha :dance:

eld is ok but broke my no drink code today n sank a bottle of tonic hey ho / yeeha :dance:
scratch that,
3 now but still put in to charity raffle today so all's good :)

edit
next time I get some Il try vaping it Il add pics with a wee review :thumbsup: could be today

Last edited:
I got some Buckfast ejuice from motivape the other day. It's really quite good although I think I may need to put a couple of drops of koolada in as I prefer my Buckie straight from the fridge and the vape is a little warm.

I got some Buckfast ejuice from motivape the other day. It's really quite good although I think I may need to put a couple of drops of koolada in as I prefer my Buckie straight from the fridge and the vape is a little warm.
only doing it in 10ml is a pain in the arse that would be gone in an hour or 2 for a £2 i could get a bottle of the real deal and be dancing round my kitchen in the same time it would take me to vape 10ml

I've had buckfast as in the caffeneited wine...It's pretty intense...and I definitely wouldn't vape it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom