What's new

How To Nicotine boost calculator

It opens, but i dont understand Japanese . thanks anyway

It opens, but i dont understand Japanese . thanks anyway
Like literally Japanese? it's working fine on my phone and laptop...:hmm: is it just the words? Could be the phone acting up with the font. This one attached any better?

Attachments

• Nic boost calc v2.2.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 299
still no joy, probably coz I`m low tech...I cant get it open on phone or desktop. Thanks but dont waste your time, hopefully it will at least help somebody else

still no joy, probably coz I`m low tech...I cant get it open on phone or desktop. Thanks but dont waste your time, hopefully it will at least help somebody else
No worries. Did you manage to open the original one? The file is a. Zip file because of the forum upload rules. So it needs "unpacking" before you can open it on excel. Could be that? If you want, I can email it to you but it's just a simple spreadsheet and of course more knowledgeable apes may be able to assist better with individual queries re mixing. Thanks for trying bud!

Hi there, I downloaded / unzipped it & opened it fine and seems good, but the font you
used (Comforta ?) makes it come out iffy = I just selected all rows and changed to Arial.
Best stick to a default font unless that's something Libreoffice is doing my end.

I think its the word excel that did it, I still use an abacus

Adding more nic to liquid thats already made will dilute the flavour concentrate and weaken the flavour.

If you have 100ml 3mg liquid thats made from say 20% flavour and boost it to 18mg using 72mg nic you would end up with just over 120ml of juice thats only 16% flavour.

If you have the concentrates to adjust the flavour concentrate then its no problem but if not then its going to be difficult to get much of a boost with 18mg nic shots.

Good advice, I made a similar mistake with 500ml oops !!!

Back
Top Bottom