What's new

Temp Control Guinea Pigs Needed

This is wild in a squonk

Worked out that our NiFe's TCR is actually more like 4920 not 5000

You'll love this

Attachments

• DNA200-NIFE-SV-FINAL-SteamEngine.csv
    220 bytes · Views: 185
Got this set up on a Drone with a Wasp (not the best for testing), 28AWG, 3mm, 8 wraps @ 0.25ohm & spot on despite the whistling. Will be trying it on a Dead Rabbit SQ later so should be even better. Also did a dual coil on the Kensei @ 0.17ohm & superb :)2. Thanks Rob @stealthvape :2thumbsup:

Got this set up on a Drone with a Wasp (not the best for testing), 28AWG, 3mm, 8 wraps @ 0.25ohm & spot on despite the whistling. Will be trying it on a Dead Rabbit SQ later so should be even better. Also did a dual coil on the Kensei @ 0.17ohm & superb :)2. Thanks Rob @stealthvape :2thumbsup:

Excellent, thanks for testing it. Noticed a drop off after the mod had sat for a night, but that's it refining overnight to a true base resistance. Never had such a nice vape at 261C

Excellent, thanks for testing it. Noticed a drop off after the mod had sat for a night, but that's it refining overnight to a true base resistance. Never had such a nice vape at 261C

Done 3 tanks on the Kensei this morning trying different custards & temps, settling around 470f so not far off :D. Just putting an order in but no Ni200 at 30agw :(. Will get some Ni80 for playing with :)2.

I'll have to check if we've got some. Easy to let ni200 slip as it barely sells

I'll have to check if we've got some. Easy to let ni200 slip as it barely sells
Cheers Rob. Have placed an order now so no biggie.
Anyway have stuck a coil in the Dead Rabbit sq & bloody good. Had to go up to 520f as it's an airy bugger. Will try a couple of less wraps next time. Thanks again for the cvs as I could never get a decent vape previously with NiFe30 but I may have to spend some more money now :(

Good, got shed loads & TC has been hit & miss. When it's miss I just drop back to watts until I recoil.

I think a lot of it is choosing the right atty

Here's 316L, I got an effective TCR of 883 vs the stock 879 so bang on what it should be

Attachments

• 316L-SV-FINAL.csv
    220 bytes · Views: 170
Not been so lucky with the SS unfortunately. Tried it on the Drop & SQ but not as consistent as NiFe30, as was the Aromamiser. Don't tend to go below 0.3ohm as I find it's inconsistent. Will try some more builds tomorrow. Off topic, the Runt stand is brilliant, fantastic quality. Thanks for the super quick delivery.

Back
Top Bottom