What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

I get mild asthma from time to time, but that happened directly after I quit smoking, before I started vaping so can't say vaping contributes to it. I actually tend to crave sweet food a lot less since getting into vaping. So I suppose that's a good thing for my waistline.

Having same problem in the last couple of days feeling really nauseous.been 10 days w no cigarettes.

That could be a side effect of stopping smoking. I used to feel queasy when I ran out of tobacco and didn't get a smoke for a day or night until i got more in. I have been a vaper since April last- not smoked since. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Could depend on your setup and juice, I found the same untill i moved to higher VG. Could be a mild Pg allergy even after over 2 yearsI find 50/50 or higher pg makes me feel nauseous so now i go 70/30 or higher Vg and no problems.

I'm able to run to catch the bus without getting breathless
I feel nauseous when around smokers
Apparently my house smells like a bakery....

I've had 2 panic attacks from nic OD caused by chain vaping 18mg too much

Last edited:
The Mrs used to bollock me for having cig burns on my clothes when I smoked. Now it's the occasional juice stain (eliquid) that gets me into trouble. I can't bloody win.

The only side effect that I had with vaping is if I vaped 50 VG 50 PG e liquids or high PG e liquids turns out that I'm PG Intolerant

Since I switched to using 70 VG 30 PG & 0 VG 20 PG I have had no issues

Hope you all have a great day whatever your doing folks

PEACE OUT!!!

Back
Top Bottom