What's new

Strongest concentrate vendor

Dandandan

Postman
Hi guys been into diy for a while now and have quite a collection of different flavours but came across real flavors recently and have been blown away at the value for money as you can use as little as 1 - 2.5% so at 1% a 10ml bottle will make 1 litre of e liquid (my only issue is whether they contain sweeteners as I bought strawberry milkshake from them and my coils went black within a few days) which other vendors have "super strength" concentrates that can be used at such low percentages? I really do like most flavours so no preference as to fruits or tobacco's etc...

Flavour Art's concentrates are mostly very potent from 0.5 - 3% depending on the flavour. I bought quite a few Real Flavors concentrates but found them universally dull. Flavour Art's don't have any added sweeteners and are specifically designed for vaping for the most part.

I'll have to give flavor art a try. Thanks.

I've only tried a few real flavors

strawberry milkshake (very good after a steep but gunked up my coils)

vanilla custard (is pretty dull but in a nice way.. it's lacking the egginess of Capella's v1 but it's not bad by any means)

Cinnamon red hots (tastes just like atomic fireballs sweets, I loved those sweets but again gunked up my coils)

Chocolate (wouldn't bother really)

Lol the guy (from real flavors) who replied to me said

"Hi Dan,

We have never heard of that but I will ask around. While eliquid is a great use of the product, we do not make it or really support it right now"

I would agree with @Mr Numpty ’s flavour art recommendation, most of my flavours are theirs. I’d also mention atmos labs, also very concentrated and very high quality, a little pricier though. They also have a few unusual flavours that other companies don’t seem to do.

I use mostly FA these days, one from FW and a couple from Capella. We all have different taste perceptions.
My FA % that do it for me are Citrus Mix 5%, Tahiti cold pressed Lime 2 to 3%, Custard 5%, Fresh Cream 2 to 3%, Forest Fruit 5%, Raspberry 4 to 5%, Marshmallow 3 to 5%, Meringue 3 to 5%, Up .5 to 1%, Champagne 3 to 5%. FW Black Licorice (awesome) 5%. Cap Sugar Cookie V2 5%, Cap Vanilla Custard V2 (some hate it but I like it) 7 to 10%. Do like TFA RY4D 10 to 15%.
That'll maybe give an idea as to how some flavours that others would say mix at just 1% for themselves, others like me take higher levels to do the trick.

I agree that FA are well worth a try. I found I was too impatient with FA when I first started mixing, I didn't fully appreciate the low percentages needed or the subtleties of steeping over time.

I also agree that real flavours can be dull and bland, its can be real hit and miss with them. Ones I have enjoyed are blackberry, rice crispies and bread and butter pudding. I use them at low percentages and all taste great. Bit longer steeping needed as they are vg concentrates. As to whether they contain sweetener, I am not sure, some can gunk a coil up though.

Wonderflavours super concentrate might also be worth looking at for low percentages

Flavour Art, Flavorah, Inawera are all potent concentrates that require small percentages.
Medicine Flower is another that is extremely potent but the price is mighty high and I have heard they can be difficult to work with because of their strength?

i found real flavours super concentrated to be quite weak or at least the ones i have tried they recommend 1-2.5% but i couldn't taste them so went to 5% and found them a bit better but still need more imo i used grape in a vimto mix but needed 4% plus 3% Capella silverline blackcurrent and 7% capella raspberry steeped for 2 weeks. Inawera are pretty strong flavorah and flavour art are decent and sasami are also really good flavours at lower %

Back
Top Bottom