Vape Club
What's new

Some Questions Regarding CBD (Cannabidiol) E-Liquid

Vanch

Initiate
Hey guys

I'm a 30 year old male and have been smoking cigarettes daily since I was 15 years old. Two weeks ago I quit cold turkey and switched to an E-Cig and have not touched a cigarette since. I'm extremely happy that I found E-Cigs and believe I'll never touch a normal cigarette again, as these have been a perfect substitute for me.

My problem is though that I was using cigarettes as a way to reduce my severe anxiety, which I have been suffering from for a number of years as well. The E-Cigs don't seem to be having the same effect for me unfortunately. That's not to say I'm gonna go back to smoking cigarettes though; I feel I'm done with that part of my life. Anyway...

I also quit smoking cannabis back in January and had been smoking it on a daily basis for around 8 years. Having done a recent drugs test, it is now completely out of my system which I am thankful for. I have been researching on ways to reduce anxiety and I came across 'CBD oil E-Liquid' which you can apparently use in your E-Cig. I have some questions about it though, which I hope you can help answer for me:

- Is it legal to purchase in the UK?
- Will it work in my E-Cig or is there a specific kind of E-Cig I need to buy in order to use CBD oil E-Liquid?
- Does it come in different strengths? If so, how will I know which is the right strength for me?
- Can I get CBD E-Cig liquid which contains nicotine as well?
- Will CBD cause me to fail a drugs test? I read that it only contains around 0.03% THC compared to 33% or so in cannabis.

I have a friend who uses CBD oil and he swears by it, claiming that it has done wonder for his state of mind and anxiety, so I figured I may give it a shot.

Thank you very much.

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
- Is it legal to purchase in the UK?

Yes. CBD is legal pretty much everywhere.

- Will it work in my E-Cig or is there a specific kind of E-Cig I need to buy in order to use CBD oil E-Liquid?

CBD e-liquid *should* work in any e-cig.

- Does it come in different strengths? If so, how will I know which is the right strength for me?

Yup, there are different strengths available. I recommend the CBD Reddit for advice on doses for specific conditions

- Can I get CBD E-Cig liquid which contains nicotine as well?

You can.

- Will CBD cause me to fail a drugs test? I read that it only contains around 0.03% THC compared to 33% or so in cannabis.

It's highly unlikely that it would show up. Again, there.s a lot of info on this on www.reddit.com/r/cbd. I'd say the majority of users on the forum are from the States where drug testing is common.

hi and welcome to the planet.

never thried any but tempted.
as said cbd is available widely but not all are for e cigs. some are for drops under the tongue or in capsule form.
strength varies from 100ml to 6000ml and the latter needs a second morgage.
THC is illegal in the uk and as far as ive read there is zero in cbd liquid.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom