What's new

App Testers Needed !!

eLiqMl

Vendor
We're testing our new app for our Mad Doctor brand liquids, and would appreciate your feedback!
Works on Android or iOS, just scan the QR code below or click the link.

We've included a small incentive, if you are happy with the app and use it to buy liquids, we're offering 33% off until the end of March - #MarchMadness

App-img.jpg

We're testing our new app for our Mad Doctor brand liquids, and would appreciate your feedback!
Works on Android or iOS, just scan the QR code below or click the link.

We've included a small incentive, if you are happy with the app and use it to buy liquids, we're offering 33% off until the end of March - #MarchMadness

App-img.jpg
No links supplied [emoji6]

all advertised as max VG so no good for a lot of us as we use tanks so 70vg is max

also you need to update your page headed "other max vg liquids" as these are mostly 70vg so not actually max vg https://www.maddr.co.uk/product-category/other-liquids

Those descriptions/links are for the web site, not the app.

Also, are you sure about not being able to use 80% VG liquid in a tank? I've been doing this a long time and that's something I've never heard of.
Do you have any further info on maximum VG contents for tanks, and which tanks you can't use viscous liquids in?

sorry, i didnt mention stock coils is all i use. i dont build so 80VG has always been best in drippers.

sorry, i didnt mention stock coils is all i use. i dont build so 80VG has always been best in drippers.
Fair enough, that makes more sense, but even so, I've used 80VG in some very unlikely tanks, some with greater effectiveness than others! I can tell you for a fact that 80VG in an Aspire BVC tank is a very uncomfortable vape (picture sucking a golf ball through a hosepipe) yet I use a Joyetech Atopack Penguin daily with 80VG liquid with no issues (only the 0.25 coils, the 0.6 coils draw too tight)

Back
Top Bottom