What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

How you getting on with it
Not had chance to try it yet, but just back from kids football training so food then going to from a build in and will let yow know

So just tried it and so far impressed, nice sturdy little mod but not too sure about the rda, getting a but of a funny taste from it (Don't think I cleaned it properly as rushing)

£16 from GB and delivered in 9 days = one happy cliveh2[emoji16]

Last edited:
Today's vape mail :D Two Wismec Luxotics for review and giveaway from the guys at UK Vapour Brands. We'll get one up in a comp on the front end and give the other away on here is the plan. Will be sending on to one of the reviewers tomorrow so hopefully will be a quick turn around. Going to give the tri-core wire a try on recommendation from @gazlynn.

wismex-luxotic.jpg

Ive just checked my order with Fastech 5 days and its in this country. I am impressed, but I wont be getting out of the shower to answer door, if orders are only going to take 1 week I think I`ll have a look at what else they have.

Entheon and le zephyr arrived today. Quick build and first impressions: I'm really enjoying the Entheon. It's exactly what I hoped it would be, a love child between the kryten and the hadaly :) Le zephyr was a pain to wick, may need some pointers from @simong! ;) and @Crewella, I think you dabbled in one as well? I may be confusing our mtl gurus though :)

IMG_20180313_211048.jpg
IMG_20180313_221711.jpg

Entheon and le zephyr arrived today. Quick build and first impressions: I'm really enjoying the Entheon. It's exactly what I hoped it would be, a love child between the kryten and the hadaly :) Le zephyr was a pain to wick, may need some pointers from @simong! ;) and @Crewella, I think you dabbled in one as well? I may be confusing our mtl gurus though :)

View attachment 154968 View attachment 154969

Yeah, I still use mine occasionally. twist it up and poke it through that's all I do. :D

I have some very small fine nose tweezers too that I can get between the deck and tank too if it needs a bit of a pull down to the bottom.

Vaponaute video....

Yeah, I still use mine occasionally. twist it up and poke it through that's all I do. :D

I have some very small fine nose tweezers too that I can get between the deck and tank too if it needs a bit of a pull down to the bottom.

Vaponaute video....

Thanks mate. I'll try the video tip of splitting the cotton in half. Also filling up by pouring juice on the deck. Mhmm that was not as easy as shown. But Tbh I tried with 70vg which must not help. I think this one will require some tinkering so I'm liking it already as I'm a sucker for punishment :D

Back
Top Bottom